1. 1 (400 mL) jar Patak’s Korma Cooking Sauce
2. 2 medium parsnips, chopped
3. 2 medium zucchini, chopped
4. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
5. 1 medium onion, chopped
6. 2 tablespoons cream (optional)
7. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. steam parsnips and zucchini until just gentle.
2. warmth oil in a big frying pan. saute onions until translucent. add parsnips and zucchini.
3. shake jar of patak’s korma cooking sauce and stir into vegetable mixture.
4. convey to a boil, cowl, and simmer for 15 minutes till greens are cooked through.
5. stir within the cream simply earlier than serving (elective). serve over rice or with chapati.