1. 1 small butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2. 1/4 cup olive oil
3. kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4. 2 large zucchini, ends cut and spiralized
5. 1 clove garlic, minced
6. 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
7. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8. 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
9. 1/3 cup finely grated cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:39 Minutes, Ready In:59 Minutes
1.heat oven to 200 degrees c. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. set up butternut squash into a single layer over the organized pan. drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3.bake squash within the heated oven, turning midway, until browned and softened,for 35 minutes.
4.heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a huge pan over medium heat.add zucchini, garlic, Italian seasoning, crimson pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.cook and stir till zucchini is gentle, about four mins. blend in baked squash and lemon juice till just combined. pinnacle with Parmesan cheese.