chipped red meat, green onions, and cream cheese get a spicy kick from cayenne pepper in this zippy cheese ball , best in your subsequent excursion birthday party.
1. 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped cream cheese
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3. 1 bunch green onions, tops thinly sliced
4. 1 (2.5 ounce) package chipped beef (such as Carl Buddig®), finely chopped
5. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
6. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 15 Minutes
1. beat whipped cream cheese and cream cheese collectively in a huge bowl until completely mixed. add green onion tops, chipped beef, worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper; blend properly. shape cheese mixture right into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until company, as a minimum 3 hours.