1. 1 cup quinoa
2. 2 cups water
3. 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste
4. 1 tablespoon sesame oil
5. 1 tablespoon olive oil
6. 2 cloves garlic, minced
7. 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, cubed
8. 1 tomato, chopped
9. 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
10. 1 tablespoon white wine
11. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
12. 2 leaves Swiss chard, chopped
13. 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
14. 1 pinch garlic powder
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:47 Minutes
1. place quinoa in a pot; add water and warm sauce. convey to a boil. reduce heat to medium-low, cowl, and simmer until quinoa is smooth, 15 to twenty mins.
2. warmness sesame oil, olive oil, and minced garlic in a saucepan over medium warmth. add tempeh, tomato, and mustard; cook and stir till tempeh is coated in mustard, about 1 minute. stir in wine and lemon juice; simmer for five minutes. upload chard; prepare dinner until wilted, about 1 minute. sprinkle with garlic powder. upload cannellini beans; reduce warmness to medium-low. cook until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
three. pour tempeh aggregate into the pot with the quinoa; blend well.