1. 2 1/2 cups/1.5 kg crushed white sugar,
2. 1 cup/340 gm butter
3. 4 eggs
4. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5. 1 tablespoon brandy
6. 1 tablespoon rum
7. 1 tablespoon anise extract
8. 1 tablespoon lemon zest
9. 4 cups/512 gm all-purpose flour
10. 4 teaspoons baking powder
11. 1 teaspoon salt
12. 1 cup/340 gm raisins
13. 1 cup/340 gm candied fruit
14. 1 cup/340 gm candied cherries
15. 3/4 cup/255 gm toasted whole almonds
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1.Heat an oven upto 350 degree. apply butter on cake pan or make it greasy .
2.make creamy paste of 1 half cup sugar n butter. add eggs separately, beating well after every addition. beat in ultimate 1 cup sugar, vanilla extract, brandy, rum, anise extract, and lemon zest.
3.Mix well flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. beat steadily into the creamed butter mixture. fold in raisins, candied fruit, candied cherries, and almonds. pour into the prepared greasy cake pan.
4.Keep cake pan inside the heated oven n bake it till 1 hour.