power bites loaded with pecans, puffed quinoa, cocoa powder, and apples are a amazing submit-exercise or publish-yoga on-the-move snack.
1. 1 1/2 cups pecans
2. 1 tablespoon canola oil
3. 1/4 cup dark maple syrup
4. 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
5. 2 tablespoons hemp protein powder
6. 10 dried apple slices, minced
7. 2 tablespoons flax seeds
8. 2/3 cup honey graham cracker crumbs
9. 2 tablespoons hulled unsalted sunflower seeds
10. 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
11. 2/3 cup puffed quinoa cereal
12. 1/4 cup almond flour
13. 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. warmness a skillet over medium-low warmth; cook and stir pecans until toasted and fragrant, approximately five minutes.
2. combine toasted pecans and canola oil in a mini meals processor and pulse till easy (a little graininess is exceptional).
3. mix pecan combination, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and hemp protein powder collectively in a bowl. separately, upload apple slices, flax seeds, graham cracker crumbs, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and puffed quinoa.
four. whisk almond flour and cinnamon collectively in a small bowl.
five. form pecan combination into 1-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon combination till covered. freeze power bites until company, at least 1 hour.