potatoes, onions, and celery cooked in bird broth are blended with half-and-half, crisp 1st baron beaverbrook, and condensed cream of mushroom soup in this chowder with cheddar cheese.
1. 8 unpeeled potatoes, cubed
2. 1 onion, chopped
3. 2 stalks celery, diced
4. 6 cubes chicken bouillon
5. 1 pint half-and-half cream
6. 1 pound bacon – cooked and crumbled
7. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
8. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. in a huge stock pot integrate potatoes, onions, celery, bouillon cubes and sufficient water to cowl all substances. deliver to a boil and simmer on medium warmness till potatoes are with in 15 mins of being finished.
2. add half and half of, Bacon, cream of mushroom soup and stir till creamy. add cheese and stir until completely melted. simmer on low until potatoes are done.