wontons filled with a mixture of red meat and shrimp pro with soy sauce and ginger root are lightly simmered in hen broth.
1. 1/2 pound boneless pork loin, coarsely chopped
2. 2 ounces peeled shrimp, finely chopped
3. 1 teaspoon brown sugar
4. 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
5. 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
6. 1 teaspoon finely chopped green onion
7. 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
8. 24 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
9. 3 cups chicken stock
10. 1/8 cup finely chopped green onion
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. in a huge bowl, integrate red meat, shrimp, sugar, wine, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon chopped green onion and ginger. combo well, and allow stand for 25 to half-hour.
2. region about one teaspoon of the filling at the center of every wonton skin. moisten all 4 edges of wonton wrapper with water, then pull the pinnacle nook right down to the lowest, folding the wrapper over the filling to make a triangle. press edges firmly to make a seal. carry left and proper corners collectively above the filling. overlap the tips of these corners, moisten with water and press collectively. retain until all wrappers are used.
three. for soup: bring the fowl stock to a rolling boil. drop wontons in, and prepare dinner for 5 minutes. garnish with chopped inexperienced onion, and serve.