1. 2 3/4 cups digestive biscuits, crushed
2. 1/2 cup melted butter
3. 3 tablespoons water
4. 2 1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
5. 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
6. 4 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
7. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
8. 1 (9.7 ounce) package white chocolate, melted
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 36 Minutes
1. blend biscuits and butter collectively in a bowl till properly blended. press crust combination into the bottom of a deep, 8-inch springform cake pan.
2. location water in a small bowl. sprinkle gelatin on top. allow stand until thickened, approximately 10 minutes.
3. heat a saucepan over medium-low warmness; fill with water to simply beneath the bottom. location bowl of gelatin combination over water; heat until mixture is dissolved, 1 to 2 mins.
4. beat 1 half cups plus 4 teaspoons cream in a chilled glass or metallic bowl with an electric powered mixer till gentle peaks form.
5. beat cream cheese and white chocolate collectively in a separate bowl bowl the usage of an electric powered mixer until even and smooth; fold in whipped cream. upload gelatin combination regularly; blend until just mixed. pour batter over the crust. sit back until set, eight hours to in a single day.