this creamy white chocolate sauce is flavored with sparkling vanilla and ground cardamom for a unique dessert topping.
1. 9 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
2. 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
3. 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise with seeds scraped free from pod
4. 4 1/2 ounces white chocolate chips
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. pour heavy whipping cream into a saucepan and convey to a low simmer over low warmness; upload cardamom, vanilla bean seeds, and the vanilla bean pod to the simmering cream.
2. take away saucepan from warmth and stir white chocolate chips into the cream; stir always until the chocolate has melted and the aggregate is smooth.
three. go back saucepan to low heat. cook the sauce, stirring regularly, until thick, 10 to 20 minutes. stress thru a totally exceptional mesh strainer right into a bowl.
4. permit sauce cool for as a minimum 10 mins earlier than serving.