watermelon, whiskey, and sweet tea are shaken collectively in this sweet tea cocktail this is extraordinary for the use of leftover watermelon inside the summer.
1. 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
2. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
3. ice cubes
4. 4 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers whiskey
5. 8 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers sweet tea
6. 4 lime wedges
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. vicinity watermelon and lemon juice in a blender; mixture until easy.
2. fill a cocktail shaker with ice; upload 1 shot whiskey, 2 pictures mixed watermelon, and 2 photographs candy tea. cowl and shake; pour into serving glass and garnish glass with lime wedge. repeat with final elements to create four beverages.