1. 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2. 1/4 cup flax seeds
3. 1 1/4 cups self-rising flour
4. 3/4 cup butter
5. 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
6. 3 eggs
7. 1/4 cup milk
8. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (optional)
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 levels f (a hundred ninety stages c). line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. vicinity walnuts within the bowl of a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
3. blend chopped walnuts and flax seeds in a big bowl. blend in self-rising flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and milk until batter is clean and no longer lumpy. stir in cinnamon. fill muffin liners 3/4 full with batter.
4. bake in the preheated oven till truffles are golden brown and tops spring again whilst lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. cool within the tin for 5 mins. transfer to a rack to chill absolutely.