this nutty cheese loaf is a hearty main dish this is an clean and tasty vegetarian alternative for turkey at thanksgiving or christmas.
1. cooking spray
2. 2 tablespoons butter
3. 1 large onion, chopped
4. 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
5. 1 cup rolled oats
6. 1 cup finely chopped pecans
7. 1 cup finely chopped cashews
8. 3 eggs, slightly beaten
9. 1/2 cup milk
10. 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
11. 1/4 teaspoon salt
12. 1 dash ground white pepper
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees f (2 hundred ranges c). grease a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. melt butter in a wok or very large skillet over medium heat. add onion; prepare dinner and stir until translucent and gentle, approximately five minutes. reduce heat to low. upload cheddar cheese, oats, pecans, cashews, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and white pepper; blend until completely blended.
3. % cheese-nut mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
four. bake in the preheated oven till top is well browned and crispy, about 1 hour.