1. 3 medium bell peppers, with top 1/5th removed, including stem and seeds
2. 2 cups cooked rice
3. 1 package Patak’s Butter Chicken for Two
4. 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
5. 1 medium onion, minced
6. 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
7. 3 sprigs fresh mint, finely minced
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to 400 degrees f (204 stages c).
2. in a saucepan over medium, saute the onions and chickpeas until onions are translucent.
3. on the identical time, boil a pot of water massive sufficient to submerge the peppers.
4. boil peppers for five mins after which get rid of and turn upside down to be able to drain.
5. as soon as onion is cooked, upload rice and patak’s butter chook for two.
6. saute for five minutes.
7. region peppers into a baking dish, fill with butter chook combination.
8. bake for 15 mins.
9. while baking, blend mint with yogurt and positioned apart.
10. end peppers with a wholesome dollop of yogurt and a sprig of mint, if you’re fancy like that!