1. 1/2 cup coconut oil
2. 1/2 cup brown sugar
3. 1/3 cup white sugar
4. unsweetened applesauce
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 1/4 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour (such as Pillsbury®)
7. 1 teaspoon baking soda
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/2 cup chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life®)
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five degrees c). line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. beat coconut oil, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy and fluffy, approximately 3 mins. upload applesauce and vanilla extract; mix well. upload flour, baking soda, and salt; blend until well blended. fold in chocolate chips.
3. drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the organized baking sheets.
4. bake inside the preheated oven until bottoms are brown and tops appearance a little undercooked, eight to ten mins. cool on the baking sheet for five minutes before removing to a twine rack to chill completely, approximately 10 mins more.