1. 2 heads bok choy, diced
2. 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots – drained, dried, and diced
3. 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts – drained, dried, and diced
4. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
5. 3 scallions, chopped
6. 1 tablespoon soy sauce,chopped
7. 4 small garlic cloves, chushed
8. 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
9. 3/4 cup olive oil
10. 1/2 (12 ounce) package firm tofu
11. 2 large portobello mushrooms
12. 1 (16 ounce) package potsticker wrappers
Prep:1 Hours, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.mix bok choy, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, cilantro, scallions, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a bowl.
2. heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a deep pan over medium-high warmth. add bok choy mixture; saute till softened, about 4 minutes. vicinity mixture lower back inside the bowl.
3. heat 2 tablespoons oil in the identical pan. upload tofu and mushrooms; saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. spoon 1 teaspoon of bok choy mixture and 1 teaspoon tofu-mushroom combination into the center of every potsticker wrapper. moisten edges of wrappers, fold over, and seal.
5. heat last half of cup oil in the identical pan over medium warmth. add potstickers cautiously; cook dinner until bottoms are gently browned and wrappers are heated through, 1 to three minutes.