1. 6 cloves garlic, divided
2. 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
3. 2 (1 1/2 pound) eggplants, sliced paper-thin lengthwise
4. olive oil
5. 33 1/2 ounces boxed tomato sauce (such as Hunt’s®), divided
6. 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules, or to taste
7. 1/4 teaspoon dried savory, or to taste
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
9. 1 (3.8 ounce) can black olives, drained
10. 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh parsley
11. 1 (16 ounce) chickpeas, drained
12. 1 (16 ounce) can white beans, drained
13. 1 tablespoon packed chopped fresh parsley
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 8 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 48 Minutes
1. put unpeeled garlic cloves in a dry skillet over medium-excessive warmth. toast, shaking the pan now and again, until skins are brown, 5 to eight minutes. get rid of from heat; whilst cool enough to deal with, put off and discard peels.
2. bring a big pot of gently salted water to a boil. cook dinner lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring every now and then till smooth yet company to the chew, approximately 8 mins. drain.
3. preheat oven to 400 stages f (200 levels c).
4. paint the eggplant slices with a light coat of olive oil. integrate eggplant and half the tomato sauce in a lasagna pan. season with dehydrated garlic, dried savory, salt, and pepper.
5. bake in the preheated oven till eggplant is smooth, about 20 minutes. transfer eggplant to a bowl.
6. reduce oven temperature to 350 tiers f (175 degrees c).
7. combine olives, 4 of the pan-roasted garlic cloves, and 1/four cup parsley in a food processor. mixture properly. upload chickpeas and white beans. combo until clean.
8. coat the bottom of the lasagna pan with 1/four of the remaining tomato sauce. layer 1/4 of the cooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the combined beans, and 1/three of the cooked eggplant slices. repeat 2 more times. finish with a layer of lasagna noodles and the ultimate tomato sauce.
9. chop the closing 2 pan-roasted garlic cloves; sprinkle garlic granules and 1 tablespoon parsley on top of lasagna.
10. bake within the hot oven until bubbly, approximately 30 minutes. cool for 10 minutes before serving.