who said vegan salads can't be creamy? this simple and delicious capabilities cucumbers, celery, clean dill, and jarred vegan mayonnaise.
1. 3 large cucumbers, peeled and diced
2. 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise (such as Follow Your Heart® Veganaise®)
3. 3 stalks celery, diced
4. 1/2 lemon, juiced
5. 3/4 cup minced fresh dill
6. 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
7. 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
8. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 20 Minutes
1. combine cucumbers, vegan mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice, fresh dill, garlic, salt, black pepper, and dried dill in a bowl.
2. cover the bowl with plastic wrap. refrigerate at the least 2 hours earlier than serving.