2. 2 cups pitted and chopped Medjool dates
3. 1 avocado, diced
4. 1/2 cup maple syrup
5. 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
6. 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
7. 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
8. 1 1/4 tablespoons baking powder
9. 1/4 teaspoon salt
11. 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
12. 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
13. 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (175 levels c).
2. combine dates, avocado, half of cup maple syrup, and 1/2 cup coconut oil in a blender; combination till easy.
3. mix cocoa powder, oat flour, baking powder, and salt collectively in a bowl. upload date aggregate to the flour combination; blend till nicely combined. unfold right into a baking dish.
4. bake within the preheated oven till pinnacle is dry and edges have started out to pull away from the edges of the pan, about 20 minutes. allow cool, about 20 minutes.
5. blend cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and a couple of tablespoons maple syrup in a bowl to make icing. pour over cooled brownies.