1. 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
2. 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
3. 2 cups all-purpose flour
4. 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
5. 1 1/2 cups almond milk
6. 1 cup cacao powder
7. 2 teaspoons baking soda
8. 1 teaspoon salt
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 levels c). grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. place avocado in a food processor or blender; mixture till easy. whisk avocado and coconut oil together in a bowl till easy.
3. whisk flour, coconut sugar, almond milk, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt into avocado mixture till batter is properly blended. unfold batter into the prepared dish.
4. bake in the preheated oven until cakes start pulling away from the perimeters and are set inside the middle, about 30 minutes.