1. canola oil cooking spray
2. 14 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
3. 1 cup soy milk
4. 1/3 cup water
5. 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
6. 1 cup oat flour
7. 3/4 cup millet flour
8. 1/2 cup tapioca flour
9. 2 teaspoons baking powder
10. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
11. 1 teaspoon baking soda
12. 1/2 cup applesauce
13. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
14. 3 small apples, peeled and diced
15. 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts (optional)
16. 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 stages c). line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment paper liners; spray liners with cooking spray.
2. location dates in a bowl; cover with soy milk. let stand till softened, 10 to fifteen mins.
3. mix water and flax seeds together in a separate bowl. let stand until thickened, 5 to ten minutes.
4. integrate oat flour, millet flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda in a bowl. blend properly.
5. place the soy milk-date combination, applesauce, and vanilla extract in a blender or meals processor. mixture until easy. switch to the bowl with the flour combination; add the soaked flax seeds. blend with a spoon till no dry spots stay. fold in apples, walnuts, and raisins lightly. spoon batter into the muffin cups.
6. bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out easy and tops begin to brown and form cracks, 30 to 35 mins. cool for 15 to twenty minutes earlier than serving.