potatoes, celery and onion are cooked with bird broth and cream, and thickened with flour on this creamy, easy, potato soup.
1. 6 cups diced potatoes
2. 3 stalks celery, diced
3. 1 cup chopped onion
4. 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth, divided
5. 4 cups half-and-half cream
6. 6 tablespoons butter, melted
7. 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8. 4 cubes chicken bouillon
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. in a big pot, carry potatoes, celery and onion to a boil in 2 cups of broth. prepare dinner till potatoes are soft, 15 mins. drain and reserve liquid.
2. combine reserved broth and half-and-half in pot. in a bowl, integrate melted butter and flour. stir into 1/2-and-1/2 combination over medium warmness. stir until thickened. stir in reserved greens, last broth, bouillon and pepper. warmness through and serve.