1. 4 medium sweet potatoes
2. 2 (5.3 ounce) containers VOSKOS® Nonfat Honey Greek Yogurt
3. 2 tablespoons butter
4. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
6. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
7. 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
8. 1 tablespoon orange juice
9. Toasted coarsely chopped pecans*
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 5 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 425 levels f. line a big baking sheet with foil. prick every candy potato twice with a fork. location the sweet potatoes at the prepared baking sheet. bake for forty five to 60 minutes or just till smooth. remove potatoes from oven and allow stand until cool sufficient to deal with. reduce oven temperature to 375 stages f.
2. cut every candy potato in 1/2 lengthwise. scoop out the cooked pulp from six of the candy potato halves, leaving shells about 1/four inch thick and reserving pulp in a massive bowl. cast off all of the pulp from the remaining sweet potatoes, discarding skins. add one of the bins of voskos(r) nonfat honey greek yogurt, the butter, cinnamon, salt, and pepper to the pulp and mash with a potato masher till the mixture within reason clean.
3. using a spoon, fill the six shells with mashed potato combination. transfer the crammed candy potato shells to a foil-covered baking sheet. bake for 20 to 25 mins or till heated through. integrate the closing box of yogurt with the orange peel, and orange juice in a small bowl. top sweet potatoes with orange-yogurt mixture and sprinkle with pecans.