1. 1 pound/500 gram thinly sliced boneless pork loin
2. 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
3. 3/4 teaspoon salt
4. 1/4 cup olive oil
5. 1/4 sliced onion
6. 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
7. 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. coat pork slices with turmeric and salt. blend in 1 tablespoon olive oil; set aside to marinate, 15 minutes.
2.heat a wok or big pan over high heat. pour in final 3 tablespoons olive oil and warmth till shimmering.add red meat slices to the wok in an even layer and allow cook dinner, without stirring, until juices run, 2 to a few minutes. toss and stir red meat until opaque for 2 minutes extra.
3. push beef to the sides of the wok and permit juices and oil drift back to the center of the wok and warmth up, 10 to fifteen seconds. stir the pork returned into the hot oil until scorching, 2 to three mins. repeat this process twice extra, till pork is golden brown.
4. push beef to the perimeters of the wok; upload onion. cook and stir until onion is translucent for 5 mins. add worcestershire sauce and toss to coat onions. mix beef lower back into the onion combination. add the frozen vegetables and cook until tender for 5 minutes.