1. 2 slices slightly stale whole wheat bread
2. 1 pound lean ground lamb
3. 1 egg
4. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
5. 2 cloves garlic
6. 1 teaspoon ground cumin
7. 1 teaspoon dried mint
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
9. 1/2 teaspoon salt
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:4 Minutes, Ready In:24 Minutes
1. tear up bread slices into the bowl of a meals processor; process into satisfactory crumbs. upload floor lamb and egg; process till combined. add parsley, garlic, cumin, mint, allspice, salt, and pepper; method until lightly blended.
2. roll lamb combination into small meatballs.
3. warmness olive oil in a big skillet over medium warmth. cook dinner meatballs in batches, turning on occasion, till browned on all facets, 4 to five mins consistent with batch. switch to a paper towel-lined plate the usage of a slotted spoon.