1. cooking spray
2. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or to taste
3. 1 pound turkey sausage
4. 2 cups fresh spinach
5. 12 egg whites
6. 1/4 cup almond milk
7. 3/4 teaspoon dried sage
8. 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
9. 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
10. 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
11. 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
12. 1 pinch ground nutmeg
13. salt and ground black pepper to taste
14. 2 cups peeled and grated sweet potatoes
15. 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:50 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (175 stages c). grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
2. heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in turkey sausage and spinach. cook dinner and stir until sausage is browned and spinach is wilted, about five mins.
3. integrate egg whites and almond milk in a massive bowl; stir properly. upload sage, thyme, oregano, purple pepper flakes, basil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
4. layer grated candy potatoes frivolously on the lowest of the baking dish. upload turkey and spinach on pinnacle. pour egg aggregate over casserole. sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. bake in the preheated oven till bubbly and the top is golden brown, about 45 minutes. cut into 6 portions.