1. cooking spray
2. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3. 1 pound turkey sausage
4. 2 cups fresh spinach
5. 12 egg whites
6. 1/4 cup almond milk
7. 3/4 teaspoon dried sage
8. 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
9. 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
10. 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
11. 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
12. 1 pinch ground nutmeg
13. salt and ground black pepper
14. 2 cups peeled and crushed sweet potatoes
15. 1 tablespoon mashed Parmesan cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:50 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 tiers f. grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
2. heat oil in a pan over medium heat; stir in turkey sausage and spinach. cook and stir until sausage is browned and spinach is wilted, about five mins.
3.mix egg whites and almond milk in a bowl; stir properly.add sage, thyme, oregano, purple pepper flakes, basil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
4. layer grated candy potatoes frivolously on the lowest of the baking dish. add turkey and spinach on pinnacle. pour egg aggregate over casserole. sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. bake in the heated oven till bubbly and the top is golden brown, for 45 minutes. cut into 6 portions.