1. 3 potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
2. 1 pound/half kg ground turkey
3. 1/2 chopped onion
4. 1/4 cup salsa
5. 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
6. 3 tablespoons steak sauce
7. 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
8. 1 pinch garlic powder
9. salt and ground black pepper
10. 1/4 bunch fresh chopped cilantro
11. 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1.heat oven to 400 degree. grease 2 baking sheets.
2.place potatoes right into a big pot and cowl with salted water; carry to a boil. reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until softened but no longer absolutely cooked, approximately 5 mins. drain.
3.cook turkey in a pan over medium-high heat till now not pink for 5 minutes. reduce heat to medium; stir in potatoes, onion, salsa, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. simmer until sauce is reduced and now not soupy, 5 to ten mins. stir in cilantro.
4.place 1 puff pastry sheet on each baking sheet. reduce pastry into thirds the use of the fold traces as a guide. cut every 0.33 into 2 rectangles.
5. drop huge spoonfuls of turkey-potato aggregate on one facet of every pastry rectangle. fold pastry over filling and pinch edges to seal.
6. bake in the heated oven till pastry is overestimated and golden brown, about 1 hour.