1. 3 potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
2. 1 pound ground turkey
3. 1/2 onion, chopped
4. 1/4 cup salsa
5. 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
6. 3 tablespoons steak sauce (such as A1®)
7. 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
8. 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
9. salt and ground black pepper to taste
10. 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
11. 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred levels f (two hundred ranges c). grease 2 baking sheets.
2. area potatoes right into a big pot and cowl with salted water; carry to a boil. reduce warmness to medium-low and simmer until softened but no longer absolutely cooked, approximately 5 mins. drain.
3. prepare dinner and stir turkey in a skillet over medium-high heat till now not pink, approximately five minutes. reduce warmth to medium; stir in potatoes, onion, salsa, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. simmer until sauce is reduced and now not soupy, 5 to ten mins. stir in cilantro.
four. location 1 puff pastry sheet on each baking sheet. reduce pastry into thirds the use of the fold traces as a guide. cut every 0.33 into 2 rectangles.
5. drop huge spoonfuls of turkey-potato aggregate on one facet of every pastry rectangle. fold pastry over filling and pinch edges to seal.
6. bake in the preheated oven till pastry is overestimated and golden brown, about 1 hour.