1. cooking spray
2. 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables,melted
5. 1 cup cooked turkey,chopped
6. 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough, chopped
7. salt and ground black pepper
8. 1 cup bread crumbs
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1.heat oven to 220 degree c. spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2.mix fowl soup, milk, thawed vegetables, turkey, crescent roll dough, salt, and pepper in a bowl. switch mixture to the prepared casserole dish. pinnacle with bread crumbs. spray a layer of cooking spray on top.
3.bake inside the preheated oven till casserole is heated via, for half-hour. let cool slightly before serving, 5 to 10 mins.