1. cooking spray
2. 2 (29 ounce) cans sweet potatoes
3. 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
4. 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
5. 1/2 cup crushed coconut
6. 2 tablespoons margarine
7. 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
8. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
9. 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree. coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. vicinity candy potatoes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges in a baking dish, sprinkle coconut on top.
3. melt margarine in a small bowl within the microwave for 10 seconds.mix melted margarine, brown sugar, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, and sufficient reserved pineapple juice to make 1 cup.mix sauce until brown sugar is dissolved for 1 minute.spread sauce over sweet potato aggregate, sprinkle ultimate 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice on pinnacle.
4. bake in the preheated oven until effervescent, about 1 hour.