1. cooking spray
2. 2 (29 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
3. 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with juice reserved
4. 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
5. 1/2 cup flaked coconut
6. 2 tablespoons margarine
7. 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
8. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
9. 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). coat a 9×13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. vicinity candy potatoes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges in 9×13-inch baking dish, sprinkle coconut on top.
3. melt margarine in a small bowl within the microwave, approximately 10 seconds. combine melted margarine, brown sugar, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, and sufficient reserved pineapple juice to make 1 cup. stir sauce until brown sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. drizzle sauce over sweet potato aggregate, sprinkle ultimate 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice on pinnacle.
four. bake in the preheated oven until effervescent, about 1 hour.