pecans provide a pleasant comparison to the white, milk and semi-candy chocolate bursting from those incredible triple chocolate cookies – made with duncan hines swiss chocolate cake blend.
1. 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix
2. 1/2 cup butter or margarine
3. 1 large egg
4. 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
5. 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
6. 1/2 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
7. 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 levels f.
2. combine cake blend, melted butter and egg in huge bowl. beat at low pace with electric mixer until mixed. stir in all chips and pecans. drop by using rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
three. bake at 375 tiers f for 9 to eleven mins. cool 1 minute on baking sheet. cast off to cooling racks.