1. 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2. 3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
3. 3/4 cup cornstarch
4. 2/3 cup lukewarm water
5. 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
6. 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
7. 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
8. 1 teaspoon salt
9. 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder
10. 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
Prep:13 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:23 Minutes
1.heat oven to 200 degree c. line pizza pan with aluminum foil; grease with vegetable oil.
2.mix flour, cornstarch, water, dry milk powder, yeast, vinegar, salt, gelatin, and agave nectar within the bowl till mixed and dough may be very runny, for three mins.
3.unfold dough over coated pizza pan with moist fingers.
4.bake inside the heated oven till the underside of the crust is golden brown for 10 minutes. cast off from oven; turn it on the pizza pan. take away aluminum foil.