1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1/2 thinly sliced yellow onion
3. 2 halved pints cherry tomatoes
4. 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
5. 1 small bunch fresh basil – sliced in half
6. salt and ground black pepper
7. 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:52 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c.
2.heat oil in a pan over medium heat; stir in onion. cook and stir till the onion has softened and became translucent, about 5 mins. add tomatoes, vinegar, 1/2 of the basil, salt, and pepper. cook and stir till tomatoes are heated thru, about 2 mins.
3.put onion-tomato aggregate into a casserole dish. sprinkle pine nuts on top.
4. bake within the heated oven until tomatoes start to brown, 25 to 35 mins. cool and transfer to serving platters using a slotted spoon. serve with the rest of the basil.