1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
3. 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
4. 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
5. 1 small bunch fresh basil – sliced in half, or to taste, divided
6. salt and ground black pepper to taste
7. 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:52 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 ranges c).
2. warmth oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. cook and stir till the onion has softened and became translucent, about 5 mins. upload tomatoes, vinegar, 1/2 of the basil, salt, and pepper. cook dinner and stir till tomatoes are heated thru, about 2 mins.
3. pour onion-tomato aggregate into a casserole dish. sprinkle pine nuts on top.
4. bake within the preheated oven until tomatoes start to brown, 25 to 35 mins. cool and transfer to serving platters using a slotted spoon. serve with the rest of the basil.