1. 1 (16 ounce) package firm tofu
2. 1 cup chopped carrot
3. 1 cup chopped celery
4. 1 cup chopped cabbage
5. 1 cup chopped zucchini
6. 1/2 cup sweet red pepper,chopped
7. 1/2 cup diced scallion
8. 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
9. 2 teaspoons sesame oil
10. salt and ground black pepper
11. 2 (16 ounce) packages round wonton wrappers
12. 2 tablespoons olive oil
13. 1/2 cup water
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1. vicinity tofu onto a plate and place some other plate on pinnacle. set a 3 to five-pound weight on pinnacle; permit compress for 20 to half-hour; drain and discard the collected liquid.
2. collapse tofu right into a bowl; add carrot, celery, cabbage, zucchini, red pepper, and scallion. stir to mix.put vinegar, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. blend filling nicely.
3. separate and vicinity wonton wrappers onto your paintings floor. spoon for 1 half teaspoons of the filling onto the middle of each wrapper. use your finger or a pastry brush to lightly moisten edges of wonton wrappers with water. fold one facet of the wrapper over the filling onto the other facet to form crescent-shaped gyoza. press edges together to seal.
4. warmth olive oil in a pan over medium-high warmth. area gyoza 1 inch apart inside a pan. cook until mild golden brown,for 1 minute in keeping with aspect. increase heat to excessive. add water to regularly cover the bottom of the skillet; cover right away. steam until water is evaporated and gyoza are translucent, about 5 mins.