heavenly double chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls tastes so exact, you'll have a hard time justifying ever buying ice cream once more.
1. 2 cups whole milk
2. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
3. 1/2 cup white sugar
4. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
5. 4 egg yolks
6. 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
7. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
8. 3/4 cup peanut butter, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 35 Minutes
1. stir complete milk, heavy cream, sugar, and cocoa powder collectively in a saucepan over low warmth; cook dinner, stirring, till sugar and cocoa powder have dissolved, approximately 5 minutes.
2. beat egg yolks in a bowl with an electric powered mixer till thick and light yellow, about four minutes. stir approximately 1/2 cup of cocoa aggregate into egg yolks, whisking continuously.
3. pour egg yolk aggregate into cocoa aggregate; cook, stirring constantly, until the aggregate is thick sufficient to coat the returned of a timber spoon, approximately 5 mins. pour cocoa combination right into a bowl.
four. region chocolate chips in a huge microwave-secure bowl; warmth in microwave in 20 2nd durations till heat, stirring until chocolate chips are melted. stir chocolate chips and vanilla extract into cocoa mixture just till blended; refrigerate till bloodless, approximately 2 hours.
five. freeze chocolate aggregate in ice cream maker consistent with manufacturer's instructions. drop peanut butter by means of spoonfuls into ice cream; the usage of a knife, fold peanut butter thru ice cream to shape ribbons of peanut butter in the course of.