1. cooking spray
2. 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning
3. 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
4. 3/4 cup frozen white corn
5. 3/4 cup canned black beans
6. 1/8 teaspoon fajita seasoning
7. 2 pineapple rings, cut into chunks
8. 1/2 small red onion, chopped
9. 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
10. 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
11. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
12. 1 avocado, sliced
13. 1/8 head cabbage, chopped
14. 1/4 cup sour cream
15. 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning over tilapia fillets and set up at the organized baking sheet.
3. bake tilapia inside the preheated oven until fish flakes effortlessly with a fork, 15 to twenty mins. remove fish from oven and cut each fillet into 3 pieces.
4. spray a skillet with cooking spray and add corn, black beans, and 1/8 teaspoon fajita seasoning; cook and stir over medium-high warmness till heated thru, about three mins. take away skillet from warmness.
5. spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and add pineapple; cook and stir over medium-excessive warmness until gently browned, about 2 mins. add onion to pineapple; cook and stir till heated via, approximately 1 minute greater. take away skillet from heat.
6. pour 1 teaspoon olive oil in a huge skillet over high heat; upload 4 tortillas and prepare dinner until heated through, about 30 seconds per facet. put off tortillas from skillet and repeat cooking the final tortillas within the closing oil.
7. vicinity a bit of tilapia onto every tortilla and pinnacle with corn mixture, pineapple aggregate, cilantro, avocado, cabbage, sour cream and a squeeze of lime.