1. 1 pound/453 gram unsweetened baker’s chocolate, chopped
2. 1 3/4 cups evaporated milk
3. 3 1/2 cups granular sucralose sweetener
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 1 cup chopped walnuts
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:2 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 17 Minutes
1. line an eight-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. put chocolate in a meals processor; pulse till finely chopped.
3. pour evaporated milk into a microwave-safe bowl. stir in sweetener, 1/2 cup at a time, until dissolved. add vanilla extract. stir in chopped chocolate.
4.heat combination within the microwave in 30-second periods, stirring till chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 minutes overall. stir in walnuts.
5. unfold chocolate mixture within the prepared pan. refrigerate until company, about 2 hours. reduce into 1 half of-inch squares.