2. 1/2 cup onion, finely minced
3. 1 tablespoon butter
4. 1 teaspoon salt
5. 3/4 cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
6. 3 tablespoons MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Cider Vinegar
7. 1 dash hot sauce
8. 2 pounds lean ground beef
9. 1 egg, lightly beaten
10. 20 round butter crackers, crushed into crumbs
11. 2 tablespoons MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
13. 8 slices sourdough bread
14. Softened butter for bread
15. 8 slices Gouda cheese, thin
16. 4 slices apple butter meatloaf (above), thick
17. 4 butter lettuce leaves
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels . lightly spray a 9 x five loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. in a small skillet, upload the onions and butter. sprinkle with the salt and prepare dinner over medium warmth till they are tender and translucent – round 10 minutes.
3. in a small bowl, whisk together the apple butter, apple cider vinegar, and hot sauce. set apart.
four. in a large bowl, upload the cooked onions and mix inside the ground beef, egg, and beaten crackers. upload in 2/3 of the apple butter hot sauce. (reserve the relaxation for making the sandwiches.)
5. press the meat mixture into the loaf pan. brush the pinnacle with a further 2 tablespoons of apple butter, after which bake for 1 hour till carried out.
6. for the sandwich, warmth a big skillet over medium warmth.
7. spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. area four slices of bread butter-aspect down within the skillet.
eight. upload a slice of cheese to each slice of bread, after which a slice of the prepared meatloaf (above) to each slice of bread.
nine. spoon the reserved apple butter warm sauce on top of the meatloaf slices. add a leaf of lettuce to every, followed through another slice of cheese.
10. pinnacle with any other piece of buttered bread butter-facet up. press the sandwiches barely and flip to grill the opposite aspect. serve warm.