1. 2 cups water, or as needed
2. 1 cup lentils
3. cooking spray
4. 1 cup quick-cooking oats
5. 1 small onion, grated
6. 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
7. 1/4 cup dried cranberries
8. 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
9. 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
10. 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberry sauce
11. 1/2 cup egg substitute
12. 3/4 cup fresh cranberry sauce
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 20 Minutes, Ready In:5 Hours 50 Minutes
1. bring water and lentils to a boil on a saucepan; lessen warmness and simmer till lentils are smooth, including extra water if needed, 35 to forty minutes.
2. spray an 8-inch rectangular glass baking dish with cooking spray.
3. drain lentils and beat with an electric powered mixer till typically clean; cool barely.
4. blend oats, onion, colby-jack cheese, dried cranberries, poultry seasoning, and seasoned salt collectively in a massive bowl. mix 1 half cups cranberry sauce and egg alternative collectively in a separate bowl; stir into oats combination. slowly stir cooled lentil puree into oats aggregate until calmly combined. spread combination into the prepared baking dish, smoothing the top with the lower back of a spoon.
5. cowl dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate till company, at the least 4 hours.
6. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c). put off plastic wrap from baking dish.
7. bake inside the preheated oven for 30 minutes. spoon 3/4 cup cranberry sauce over loaf and continue baking until loaf is cooked via, about 15 minutes greater.