2. 1 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
3. 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
4. 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
5. 2 teaspoons curry powder
7. 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
8. 2 onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
9. 3 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
10. Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce (to serve)
Prep:4 Hours 30 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 50 Minutes
1. combine teriyaki marinade and sauce, garlic, pepper, and curry powder in a massive bowl.
2. marinade chook in a zip-lock bag with onions and bell peppers, for approximately four hours to in a single day.
3. skewer the objects within the order of chook, onion, then bell pepper.
4. warmness grill to medium high, lightly oil the grill. cook dinner skewers turning every so often for approximately 12-15 minutes until cooked via. glaze generously with much less sodium teriyaki marinade and sauce proper earlier than cooked thru.
5. serve with kikkoman thai fashion chili sauce.