red meat chops are cooked low and sluggish with mango, garlic, and onion till they're fork soft on this one-pot dish. serve with rice or pasta.
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 onion, chopped
3. 2 cloves garlic, minced
4. 2 pounds country-style pork belly, sliced
5. 1 (15.25 ounce) can mango slices, with juice
6. 1 teaspoon liquid seasoning (such as Maggi®), or to taste (optional)
7. ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 5 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 15 Minutes
1. warmness olive oil in a stockpot over medium heat. upload onion and garlic; cook and stir till translucent and starting to brown, 5 to 7 mins. upload pork, mango slices and juice, liquid seasoning, and pepper; cowl and decrease warmth to low. cook, stirring every so often, until beef may be very soft, 1 to two hours.