1. 1 (8 ounce) package crushed tempeh
2. 1/4 cup tamari
3. 3 cloves crushed garlic
4. 2 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
6. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 2 teaspoons red pepper crushed
8. 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
9. 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:13 Minutes, Ready In:38 Minutes
1.mix well tempeh, tamari, garlic, sage, paprika, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a saucepan. simmer, stirring tempeh often, till absolutely decreased,for 7 minutes.
2. add flour into tempeh mixture.let it cool within the saucepan until secure to handle, for 15 mins. shape into 2-inch patties.
3.heat a pan over medium heat and grease with olive oil. pan-fry the patties till properly-browned, for three minutes in step with facet. drain on paper towels.