1. 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, grated
2. 1/4 cup tamari
3. 3 cloves garlic, crushed, or more to taste
4. 2 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
6. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
8. 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
9. 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:13 Minutes, Ready In:38 Minutes
1. combine tempeh, tamari, garlic, sage, paprika, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a saucepan. simmer, stirring tempeh often, till absolutely decreased, about 7 minutes.
2. stir flour into tempeh mixture. permit cool within the saucepan until secure to handle, approximately 15 mins. shape into 2-inch patties.
3. warmth a skillet over medium heat and grease with olive oil. pan-fry the patties till properly-browned, approximately three minutes in step with facet. drain on paper towels.