1. 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. 1/2 (8 ounce) package tempeh
4. 1 small onion, chopped
5. 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
6. 1/2 cup baby spinach
7. 1/4 cup vegetable broth
8. 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
9. 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
10. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:47 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 7 Minutes
1. region a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just under the lowest of the steamer. bring water to a boil. add red bell pepper halves, cowl, and steam until simply smooth, 2 to six minutes.
2. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five tiers c).
3. warmth olive oil in a skillet over medium warmness. cook tempeh and onion till tempeh is crispy, five to 10 minutes. add cannellini beans, spinach, and broth; cook until heated via, about 5 mins. remove from warmness. stir feta cheese, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper into stuffing.
four. fill crimson bell pepper halves with stuffing. vicinity on a baking sheet.
5. bake within the preheated oven, exposed, till tops are browned, approximately 30 minutes.