2. 4 warmed slices Farmland® Sliced Ham,
3. 8 cooked slices Farmland® Thick Cut Bacon,
4. 4 waffles
5. 4 (8 ounce) cooked lean ground beef patties,
6. 4 (8 ounce)cooked burgers,
7. Beer, Sausage, Cheese Sauce ( to follow)
8. 4 sunny side up eggs
9. Smoked paprika, for garnish
10. Beer, Sausage, Cheese Sauce:
11. 1 pound/half kg Original Pork Sausage
12. 4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded (tossed in cornstarch just until lightly coated)
13. 1 tablespoon dry mustard
14. Crushed dried red pepper flakes, to taste
15. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
16. 2 tablespoons butter
17. 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
18. 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
19. 1/4 cup heavy cream
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:50 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. warm waffles in oven.
2. to serve, lay one waffle on each plate. pinnacle with burger, sliced ham, 2 slices thick reduce Francis Bacon, cheese sauce and egg. sprinkle with smoked paprika.
3. to make beer, sausage, cheese sauce, prepare dinner breakfast sausage and garlic in pot.
4. whilst cooked thru, add butter, mustard, red pepper flakes and cheese. stir until melted.
5. as soon as mixed together, upload worcestershire sauce. cook for 5 mins (make sure to hold stirring, so cheese does not stick with bottom of pan).put some extra heavy cream if sauce is simply too thick.