1. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2. 1 chopped onion
3. 2 crushed stalks celery
4. 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu
5. 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
6. 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
7. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
8. 1 teaspoon dill weed
9. 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked, or more to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1.heat oil in a pan over medium-excessive heat; saute onion and celery until softened, for 10 mins.
2. mix tofu, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and dill weed in a bowl; mash with a potato masher till tofu is easy and mixture is mixed. fold tuna into tofu mixture.
3. stir tofu-tuna aggregate into onion combination; cook and stir till heated thru, for 10 min..