1. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2. 1 onion, minced
3. 2 stalks celery, minced
4. 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu
5. 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
6. 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
7. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
8. 1 teaspoon dill weed
9. 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked, or more to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. warmth oil in a skillet over medium-excessive warmth; saute onion and celery until softened, five to ten mins.
2. combine tofu, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and dill weed in a bowl; mash with a potato masher till tofu is easy and mixture is mixed. fold tuna into tofu mixture.
3. stir tofu-tuna aggregate into onion combination; prepare dinner and stir till heated thru, five to ten mins.