1. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2. 1 large chopped onion
3. 2 small red, green, and/or yellow bell peppers chopped
4. 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
5. 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
6. 2 cups crushed cooked chicken
7. 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Creamy Poblano & Queso Soup
8. 3/4 cup milk
9. 1 lime
10. 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
11. 8 corn tostada shells, warmed
12. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. heat the oil in a 12-inch pan over medium heat. put onion and peppers and cook for five mins or until the veggies are smooth-crisp, stirring from time to time.
2. add corn, beans and chook to the pan and cook until the aggregate is hot. stir inside the soup and milk and heat to a boil. lessen the heat. cook for 5 minutes.
3. add 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice. location the avocado right into a medium bowl. upload the lime juice and toss to coat.
4. divide the chicken combination a few of the tostada shells. top with the avocado aggregate and cilantro.