1. cooking spray
2. 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
3. 1/2 cup oat bran
4. 1/2 cup sliced almonds
5. cooking spray
6. 1/3 cup honey
7. 1/3 cup apple juice concentrate
8. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
11. 1 cup crispy rice cereal
12. 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
13. 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
14. 1/2 cup raisins
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 300 tiers f (a hundred and fifty tiers c). line a rimmed 10×15-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. grease with cooking spray.
2. combine oats, oat bran, and almonds in a massive bowl. pour onto the prepared baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
3. bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, till toasted and fragrant, approximately 20 mins.
4. combine honey, apple juice pay attention, and oil in a small saucepan. prepare dinner and stir over low warmness until heated via, about five minutes. remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. stir rice cereal, wheat germ, and apples into the oat combination. drizzle honey mixture on pinnacle. stir to coat.
6. bake inside the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to twenty minutes. stir in raisins. region baking sheet on a twine rack to chill. wreck granola into portions.