1. cooking spray
2. 2 1/2 cups oats
3. 1/2 cup oat bran
4. 1/2 cup sliced almonds
5. cooking spray
6. 1/3 cup honey
7. 1/3 cup apple juice concentrate
8. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
11. 1 cup crispy rice cereal
12. 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
13. 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
14. 1/2 cup raisins
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. heat oven to 300 tiers . place baking sheet with aluminum foil. grease with cooking spray.
2. mix oats, oat bran, and almonds in a big bowl. pour onto the prepared baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
3. bake in the heated oven, stirring once, till toasted and fragrant, for 20 mins.
4. mix honey, apple juice pay attention, and oil in a small saucepan.cook and stir on low heat for five minutes. remove from heat; add in cinnamon and nutmeg.
5.add rice cereal, wheat germ, and apples into the oat combination. drizzle honey mixture on pinnacle.
6. bake inside the heated oven until golden brown, 20 minutes. add in raisins. keep baking sheet on a twine rack to chill. wreck granola into portions.