1. 4 cups chopped root vegetables, such as carrot, parsnip, sweet potato, turnip (1-inch chunks)
2. 2 shallots, halved
3. 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
4. 1 clove garlic, chopped
5. 1 pinch salt
6. 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
7. 1 1/2 cups chopped zucchini (1-inch chunks)
8. 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
9. 1/2 (15 ounce) can lentils, drained and rinsed
10. 1 packet Patak’s Tandoori Sauce for Two
11. 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
12. 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 tiers f (204 degrees c). toss root veggies with shallots, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. place in a 9×9-inch baking dish.
2. roast, turning every so often, for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are lightly golden and gentle crisp. stir in zucchini and scatter cherry tomatoes over pinnacle; roast for 12 to fifteen minutes or till all veggies are smooth.
3. stir in lentils, patak’s tandoori sauce, and quinoa. cover tightly with foil. cook, blanketed, stirring on occasion, for 10 to fifteen minutes or until combination has simmered and heated thru.
4. garnish with mint.