this is a easy for a notable wealthy cabbage soup.
1. 1 1/2 pounds ground lean beef
2. 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
3. 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
4. 4 cubes beef bouillon
5. 2 medium carrots, shredded
6. 1 onion, chopped
7. 2 tablespoons white vinegar
8. 1/2 cup white sugar
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
10. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 2 quarts water, divided
12. 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
13. 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1. crumble the floor pork into a big pot. upload the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, red meat bouillon cubes, carrots, onion, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. pour in 1 quart of water, and bring to a boil. stir to interrupt up the beef while heating. as soon as the soup involves a boil, cowl and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
2. pour in every other quart of water, and go back to a gradual boil. upload garlic and cabbage. simmer for 25 mins, until cabbage is soft. ladle into soup bowls to serve.