1. 1 cup cranberry sauce, or more to taste
2. 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
3. 3 eggs
4. 3/4 cup white sugar
5. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
6. 1/2 cup brown sugar
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8. 3 cups all-purpose flour
9. 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
10. 1 teaspoon ground allspice
11. 1 teaspoon baking soda
12. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
13. 1 cup raisins, or more to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (one hundred seventy five degrees c). grease 4 mini loaf pans.
2. combine cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, eggs, white sugar, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a huge bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer till easy. upload flour, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder; blend nicely. fold raisins into the batter.
3. divide batter flippantly some of the loaf pans.
4. bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about forty five minutes. area loaf pans on a twine rack to chill completely.