1. 1 pound uncooked pasta
2. 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte® Sweet Peas, drained
3. 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
4. 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
5. 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for optional topping
6. 1/4 cup olive oil
7. 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
8. 2 cloves garlic, peeled
9. 1/4 teaspoon salt
10. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. Chopped fresh tomatoes (optional)
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. cook pasta in keeping with package deal directions.
2. meanwhile, area peas, spinach, basil, parmesan, olive oil, walnuts, garlic and salt and pepper in a blender or meals processor.
three. mins earlier than pasta is finished, ladle out half of cup hot pasta cooking water and add to blender. pulse till smooth, scraping sides and adding additional pasta water via the tablespoon, if wanted.
four. whilst pasta is achieved, drain lightly and go back to pot. add sauce and toss to coat. season to flavor with salt and pepper. serve immediately with additional parmesan cheese and tomatoes, if desired.